More information

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just received my first shipment of Freeline OG's

Today, July 8th, 2011, I received my Freeline OG's. I been learning how to use them all day! At first it's really hard but by the end of the day I was actually able to gather my own speed on these babies! You really have to feel it for yourself to get the hang of it. All the videos I watched help a little but you need the hands on practice.

I'm completely spent right now. The work out you get from Freelining is reason enough to get a pair. It really loosens up your pelvic area, lower back and upper thighs. Another fun fact about today was how mezmorized people are by watching you practice the Freeline Skates. They truely are revolutionary! That's what I thought the first time I saw a dude on them: He was going uphill super fast propelling himself with the sinusoidal shape unique to Freelining.

So that's it! If anyone is reading this thanks a lot since this is my first blog!

Cheers,

see you soon.

Here are some videos to learn:

No comments:

Post a Comment